11 April 2006

Amazing Joy Buzzards backcover #5


Heya, dudes and dudettes! I just wrapped up the pencils of the new backcover for my buddy, Mark Smith's Amazing Joy Buzzards comic.

Funny story.... Alina and I had dinner with a bunch of swell peeps, a couple weeks back, up in LA. Mark Smith was one of them there. He and I were enjoying some Pho King soup. DAMN YOU TRIPE AND BEEF BRISKET FOR BEING THE OHHHHHHHHHHH SO YUMMY.... addictin lil buggas! mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... It's quite the tasty- eh, Mark? hahaha

So anywho, I asked Mark how his own creator owned book that he writes, Amazing Joy Buzzards, was coming along, and he said it was going tighter than a pair of butt cheeks. (Well.. he said it was going cool, but I thought it'd be spicier to improv it being about a tight pair of butt cheeks. )

AHEM... So I says, "Macdaddy Mark. What say you lemme do anotha backcova for your kick-ass book." He says "Yo, fool, dig this.... I in fact need a backcover done... Can you handle it?"

What was I to say???? WHAT was I TO say? I jumped on it like white on rice.

Hope y'all digs!

Art: Sean "Cheeks" Galloway

(the ol' wristband is going on, so I color this puppy up tonight. I LOVE all-nighters.)

No comments: