04 March 2009

Where'd Hanna go, Barbera?

I started this piece about 3 months ago. I wasn't feeling the way it was going at the time, so I set it aside, but after opening it up today and making some minor tweaks, I thought I'd share it with, y'all.



Here's some info about con appearances I'll be attending this year.
Here are some cons I will be attending. Come in to say hi if you get a moment. :)


Here are some cons I will be attending. Come in to say hi if you get a moment. :)


FX CON- Orlando, Fl: April 17-19

Calgary Expo- Calgary, Canada: April 25-26

Super-Con- San Jose, Ca: May 16-17

San Diego Comic-Con July 23-26



At each con I'll have:

1) my artbooks Spread the Cheeks(The art of Sean Galloway.) The books are $25 each.

2) my Kuta resin sculpt
sculpts. The resin sculpts are $100 each.



Hopefully by San Diego Comic-Con I'll have the Kuta vinyls. :)




If there are more cons I'll be attending I'll update ya as soon as I know.



I'll keep a log of the cons I'll be going to on the right hand side, underneath my profile.

Hope y'all digs!

16 comments:

Josh Holland said...

this is great. thanks!

Nathanael Lark said...

Great job man, thanks for posting!

Marlon Montenegro said...

A boo boo! good stuff Sean.

Darkness U.S.A said...

I don't think the ranger will mess with that yogi

Iori said...

Heeehehe nice bear ! ^_^

Pit. said...

Great Yogi! So dinamic and full of life. Love this point of view, a different Yogi´s face :)

Jim Mehsling said...

Gotta love classic Hanna Barbera. Fun to see your take on this classic character!

Haro Artist said...

yogi on steroids. Ha ha. Hey Sean, I would like to purchase a copy of your book. How do I go about doing that?

Brian S. said...

hah! cool.

Nice seeing you at wondercon, btw. i gotta get that poster framed.

Ciaran Lucas said...

Haha, sweet work dude. Classier than the average bear.

RAWLS said...

ha...that's hilarious!

Scott Jensen said...

he needs a pic-uh-nic basket! great work!

Shane said...

nice shapes Sean

Victomon said...

Awesome Yogi... Pic-a-nic-a Basket!

Gamma Rallyson said...

[looks at image]

NoNO. YOU- NO, YOU... Your awesome! Don't stop being awesome!

...DONT! XD;;

Jason Johnson said...

Haha, nice Yogi, man. :)