30 December 2010

My first storyboards debut on G.I.Joe Renegades.

My first storyboards debut came out on the new G.I.Joe Renegades series. My section was from 7:09-8:35.
 

Loved the G.I.Joe Renegade designs by the ever so talented Clement Sauve.

After seeing how my G.I. Joe storyboards came out, I'm really stoked to see how my Scooby Doo storyboards came out since those will be my first boards ever.

This year I wanted to really challenge myself with different line of work, and boy-howdy did I ever.  Boarding a tough gig. I can't thank my directors enough for the opportunity(s).  Much props to all the storyboarders out there.  It takes a heckuva mindset to draw your sections.  Luckily, I was able to tackle a few pages of script here and there to ease into it.  It was a really nice challenge and a great way to get a taste of other avenues outside of just designing characters.

6 comments:

Tim Blair said...

I always assumed you had boarding experience, but good on you for tackling a new skill set. Well done, brutha! Really brilliant work and hope to see a ton more in 2011. Cheers!

BROCASSO said...

Awesome stuff.
That's one hell of a debut.

sewa elf said...

Very nice, thanks.

Dam Ferreira said...

Great stuff! :D

Riley said...

nice, great work dude! just saw you on msnbc, have you seen this yet? http://www.openforum.com/idea-hub/topics/innovation/video/american-business-super-niche

now you know!

anotherdae said...

Nice to know your working on this. Figured there was a reason I like it so much!