15 September 2011

Bastion's 7 Short Story and Oki's new look!

Howdy, Gang!


It goes a 1, 2, into the tres-tres

Below are my W.I.P. I did for my B7 short story while I'm waiting on the script from J.Torres for our B7 webcomic collab.

The webcomic will have new, and exciting plots, and we can't wait to share it with ya.
Also I can't wait for you to see the new designs I did for the webcomic and the world they live in.

The B7 webcomic will be a free comic page a week.  We're still figuring out if the new pages will come out on Sundays or Wednesdays.

Once each story arc is finished, I'll put it together in a collected edition along with new exclusive behind the scenes for the making of as well as a look into what's to come for B7, Gumshoes 4 Hire, Little Big Heads and other new IP's.

Big shout out to my studiomate :iconDarkKenjie:
DJ and I have been having a blast drawing backgrounds together for B7, Gumshoes 4 Hire, and Little Big Heads!

This'll be the first Table Taffy Studios story and we hope you'll dig it!



Oki uniform redesign 2.0

Page 1: layout test sample 2




Rougher-rooney

Slightly tighter rougher-rooney.

Quick tones:


Page 3:

Page 3 roughs for the Bastion's 7 short story I did until the webcomic is ready for me to work on.

Oki just kicked lil Kuta into the next universe for mooning a fella on his own craft! 

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!

W.I.P. 1


W.I.P. 2


W.I.P. 3



Here's the W.I.P. for page 4 layouts I did for my B7 short story.












7 comments:

Steve said...

I'm a fan of your work and can't wait to see what you do with Bastion's 7

Oscar Rosales said...

Good stuff :)

Iain said...

Really like the old WW2 type plane
with the hover blades.

Iain said...

Really like the combo of ww2 type plane and the hover blades.

Anonymous said...

I have a question Mr. Cheeks: how are you handling the I.P. and copyright etc. for your art, story and etc.? Is therea process you need to follow?

Anonymous said...

I have a question Mr. Cheeks: how are you handling the I.P. and copyright etc. for your art, story and etc.? Is therea process you need to follow?

rps said...

It really nice post